Take this course on your cell phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. Our course is designed to work on many devices.
You’ll be able to print and email your certificate upon completing and passing at least 70% of the test.
In this section you will learn the basics of how USDA Rural Development’s 502 Direct Loan works. You will learn about eligible properties, income limits, payment assistance and loan closings.
Understanding your credit can be complicated at times. You will see in this course that it doesn’t have to be. You will find out how your financial decisions can impact your credit report and your credit score.
In this section you will learn the tools necessary for you to budget and avoid the pitfalls of biting off more house than you can chew.
You will learn to know what mortgage is affordable and best for you.
- Convenient. There is no date or time restriction for completion of the course. Complete the course at your own pace - ANYTIME and ANYWHERE. You are not required to complete the course in one day or even one week. Return as often as you like. Complete it in one session, or multiple sessions. It's up to you. You may stop the course at any time by logging out and returning to the course whenever you are ready again. The system will take you back to where you last left off. Please allow yourself 2-4 hours to complete our course. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON THIS COURSE
- Easy-to-follow instructions. No computer skills needed. No installation of special software or programs needed. All you need is a computer with Internet connection. Just point and click.
- Simple, interactive multiple-choice quizzes and tests. Questions are fair (not tricky). Your test score will be reflected online and a Certificate of Completion will be given.
- Certificate of Completion with Earned with 70% Percentage Grade. Once you've earned your Certificate of Completion, you may log back in at anytime to print your certificate. Furthermore, your lender or housing administrator may verify your earned grade and certificate by visiting our website.
- This course may be used to satisfy homebuyer education requirements for housing assistance programs or special lender homebuyer programs. Or take it for simply for personal enrichment! A certificate is immediately available after successful completion of the course.
How Much Does It Cost? The course is $99. You may pay online and then log in to take the course immediately. Most clients prefer to pay the low fee and fulfill their homebuyer education requirement as soon as possible to avoid the risk of delaying their closing date and having to pay late penalty fees. Through USDA clients can be refunded at closing if there is enough funds in the loan to do so.
“I had been trying and trying to get into a home. I even had to be put on a waiting list for Section 8. It was sad that I had a storage but didn’t have a home. Someone told me to go and see Eddie Ray Jackson to see if he could help me get a home and he took me under his wing and he gave me hope. He stressed to me not to give up on my dream of owning a new home even though I was on Social Security Disability. He helped me when no one else did. He was real nice and he did everything he could to get me in my new home and I and grateful and thankful to God for him. If you are a person that’s looking for a home, I advise you to give him a try because I didn’t think anyone like me could own a home but he gave me hope and now I’m a new home owner.”
Mr. Jackson really took his time to help me obtain my new home. He helped me get my credit straight and he walked me through the whole process of getting a USDA Loan. Even when I wanted to give up, Mr. Jackson asked me to press on and to never give up. Several months later I was walking into my new home. I will recommend anyone I know to see Mr. Jackson if you are interested in getting a new home He is kind and compassionate about his work and I will do all he can to help.
Better Solution's ehomeownership homebuyer education class is a state-of-the-art online course that meets the needs and expectations of today’s homebuyers. Our course has a comprehensive curriculum that meets USDA guidelines and is wedded to best practices for adult online learning. This program works equally well on desktop, tablet, or phone, and has an interactive user-driven design homebuyers love to boot.
Motivative Consulting’s Better Solutions truly believes that every homebuyer should be well educated in the mortgage buying process and to truly understand the proper steps of affordable homeownership. Homebuyers and homeowners will learn to trust Better Solution’s ehomeownership because we’re the new wave of homebuyer education. We are looking forward to building strong communities through the stabilizing force of homeownership one client at a time. In other words, making our communities a better place.
Many potential homebuyers are intimidated about home ownership because they feel the process is complex. One way to minimize the fear of the home buying process is to provide clear and consistent information and high-quality guidance for buying a home. The objective of this course is to help answer the many questions you may have regarding the home buying process. Borrowers who participate in special housing programs are usually required to successfully complete a homebuyer education course as a qualification to entitle them to a reduction of the cost of mortgage insurance, down payment assistance, closing costs, etc. At the end of this course, the student may print out a Certificate of Completion.